At Veovo, we value the trust that our customers place in us by letting our people interact with their data and systems. We take our responsibility to protect and secure your information seriously and strive for transparency around our security practices.
We understand how critical security is to your business. Our customer-focused principles ensure that security continues to be a top priority for Veovo and our goal is to ensure that we retain your confidence in our products and services. We are committed to maintaining robust processes and operations that are designed around a core security ethos.
All contracts signed with our customers clearly state our security obligations, along with those of the respective customer. These include but are not limited to:
- The protection of customer data against unauthorised access
- Meeting legislative and regulatory requirements
- Development, maintenance and testing of Business Continuity plans
- Reporting and investigation of actual or suspected information security breaches
- Security procedures including virus control measures, encryption, password control and continuity plans