We all know that prevention is better than a cure – and in a dynamic airport environment, adjusting plans proactively is far more efficient than battling unexpected issues as they arise.
From mitigating overflow and crowding to smoothing journeys across the airport, predictions and holistic decision-making can take airports from ‘react and respond’ to ‘proactive and optimal’.
…But how to get there?
Watch for an in-depth look at how understanding the impact of localised decisions on the entire airport ecosystem can improve everything from crowd management to resourcing, revenue and off-block times.
You will learn:
• What building intelligent airports really means
• How to prioritise the steps and components necessary for becoming an intelligent airport
• How combining data, prediction, and proactive decision-making can lead to continuous improvements
• How to understand the contextual and holistic impacts of airport-wide decisions
• Real-life examples of how leading airports are putting their data to work today and the benefits seen.